Alerts for Administration

Hi,

I was wondering if email alerts are possible for administrator events occurring like removing or adding accounts. I see the events get audited, but I want to be notified via email if a account gets removed. I noticed subscription is only for machine events.

Hi @tara_martucci

Thanks for getting in touch!

I think I understand what is happening here, and it is more down to the UI not being as intuitive as it could be in this scenario. When setting a Subscription event the filters aren’t hierarchical, i.e. setting a filter on event groups doesn’t limit the options for event categories or document types. These lists are all independent, and in fact setting multiple filters may cause the trigger to never fire.

I did a quick test, and setting up a subscription to filter on Document Types > User it should filter on the events you are looking for (screen shot of a quick test I did below):

I hope that helps, please let me know if you need any further information or if there is anything else that I can assist with.

Regards,
Alex

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.