After upgrade to Octopus Deploy 3.1: Another process is currently building XXX.nupkg.octosig

Experiencing the above error on all my projects since upgrading to 3.1, the deployment runs forever. Also mentioned here: https://github.com/OctopusDeploy/Issues/issues/2029

Hi Thomas,

I’m sorry you are experiencing that issue.

I would suggest for the moment that you use the same workaround mentioned in the issue you linked to: set the variable Octopus.Acquire.DeltaCompressionEnabled to false.

We’ll investigate the problem and resolve it as quickly as we can. You can watch that GitHub issue to track it’s progress.

Regards,
Michael

Is there a way (Perhaps SQL script) to enable this on all projects, or include a library set, where this is set?

With more than 100 projetcs it is time consuming to go one by one, and also time consuming to disable them afterwards.

Thanks!

You could certainly do this via the Octopus API.

Here is a post doing something very similar. Instead of finding a single project, you would use FindAll to retrieve all projects and iterate over them.

In general we always recommend going via the API, rather than directly to the database.

I hope that helps,
Michael