Adding a Team to View UAT Task Logs

I’m Having A Hard time giving permission to our Developers to view the UAT Task Logs, Also I am not able to find the answer within the Documentation. So What I’ve done so far is Go to Configurations > Teams > Add > Created UAT TASK LOG Viewers > Save Changes

Added UAT Environments. I’m lost as to what to do next, is there any one who can give any insight?

Hi Morgan,

Thanks for getting in touch! When you need a specific group of people to have particular permissions you do so through the Roles page under the Teams tab (next to the Add team button)
Once on the Roles page you are able to Add custom role and name it what you want UAT TASK LOG VIEW for example. On this page you can add any permissions you feel this specific role should give, an example would be TaskViewLog "View detailed information about the execution of a task, including the task log output". You can then add your developers to the UAT TASK LOG VIEW role and it will give them any permission that you just selected for that specific role.
There is a really good documentation page that covers all of this in more detail with screen shots of how it is all done.

Please let me know if this has answered your question or if you have any further questions.

Regards,
Daniel