Acquire package step issue

Hi,
We are seeing an issue in the Acquire package step in Octopus, current version is 2022.4.8335.
When the Acquire package step is running we are seeing an issue where it says another deployment is currently uploading the package and this is not the case.

This is adding some time to our deployments and as its a busy space it has a knock on affect on other deployments. In this case it adds about 7 minutes to the deployment time.

ServerTasks-3239902.log.txt (194.1 KB)

Kind Regards,
Micheál Power

Hey @mikepower79,

Thank you for contacting us regarding this issue, has this happened before or has it only just started happening, from your logs it looks like its one target that the package is trying to upload to (EU50SQVD055-ITAAG89). Usually when we see things like this we ask the user to restart the tentacle service on that target.

If you are confident that target is not actually wanting that package are you able to restart the tentacle service on it and see if that fixes the issue.

If you have tried this already and every deployment is stalling because that target needs that package let me know and I can try help you fix that.

I look forward to hearing from you,
Kind Regards,
Clare

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.