Access for Octopus Run as account1

After changing the account from system account to a service account, I started to receive this.
Storing C:\Octopus\DDriveInetpubFolder\Files\MyPackagesName.0.6.2959.0_691AFD8789CB8D489FA05095AF22E1C1.nupkg-ca6c82f4-54ad-4e67-91a9-6249bae557ff as package
"Failed receiving Octopus.Platform.Deployment.Messages.PackageUpload.TentacleStorePackageCommand " " Access to the path is denied."

but i do have the access to the path above it. Any help will be appreciated!

Hello, thanks for getting in touch!

When running Tentacle under a specific user account, some more permissions need to be set. We have a list of them here: http://docs.octopusdeploy.com/display/OD/Running+Tentacle.exe+under+a+specific+user+account

Please let me know if you find anything’s missing from that list - to the best of our knowledge it’s complete, but we’re always looking to improve it.

Regards,
Nick

Hi Nicholas,

Thanks very much for the reply. I have tried all these. I will revalidate the access tomorrow. Thanks very much.

Warm Regards

Jia Ji Chen

Hi Nicholas,

Here is an error meesage which is rather wired. We don’t have a mapped Y drive here. Would you please advise what could be the problem? Thanks.
Access to the path is denied.
System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path is denied. at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath) at System.IO.File.InternalMove(String sourceFileName, String destFileName, Boolean checkHost) at Octopus.Tentacle.Orchestration.PackageUpload.TentaclePackageStore.d__0.MoveNext() in y:\work\refs\heads\master\source\Octopus.Tentacle\Orchestration\PackageUpload\TentaclePackageStore.cs:line 34
Info 09:19:54
Creating an interruption to request failure guidance

Warm Regards
Jia Ji Chen

On Thursday, 26 June 2014 8:32 PM, Jia ji Chen ivisions@y7mail.com wrote:

Hi Nicholas,

Thanks very much for the reply. I have tried all these. I will revalidate the access tomorrow. Thanks very much.

Warm Regards

Jia Ji Chen

Hi Jia Ji Chen,

Thanks for re-testing. This error will be raised when moving a package from the Files directory to the Apps\.Tentacle\Packages directory. Both of these will appear in a location like C:\Octopus or C:\Octopus\Tentacle. It appears that the Tentacle account still lacks some permissions there.

Applying the “full control” permission to C:\Octopus including all sub-folders and files should fix this.

Please let me know if you have any more trouble - if the permission changes don’t work, can you please include a Raw Task Log (http://docs.octopusdeploy.com/display/OD/Get+the+raw+output+from+a+task) in your response?

Many thanks,
Nick