A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond

Hello,

we have octopus deploy installed in windows server and we are trying to connect to eks cluster

But we can see health check is getting failed .PFA logs .

Kindly look into issue ASAP as production deployments are impacted
ServerTasks-953.log.txt (17.5 KB)

Hi @yogitha.kakarla,

Thank you for raising this ticket but I see you have also raised the issue as part of an ongoing ticket here - If you dont mind I will link this ticket to the other one and we will continue to troubleshoot with you on the original ticket. This ticket will be closed.

Doing that allows our support staff to have the background knowledge (mainly of your network and the issues you have had in the past) in the original ticket to allow us to troubleshoot properly with you.

I hope you do not mind but merging these two tickets allows Octopus Support to provide a quicker response rather than have two tickets open for an ongoing issue.

Kind Regards,

Clare Martin

Hello,

Okay Sure , I have raised a separate ticket as this seems to be new issue , Kindly request you to check and provide us some solution ASAP

Hi @yogitha.kakarla,

I completely understand, they are technically separate issues but all part of the wider one surrounding your network I think and the fact that you are having to open specific ports to go out to the internet.

For other users benefit here is the original support ticket you can follow if you are having similar issues.

Kind Regards,

Clare Martin