403 Forbidden whe executing Step

I’m testing Octopus with a proivate Nuget Gallery, customized for Windows Integrated Security, and everything was working correctly (publish packages, registering Feeds in Octopus and executing steps)
In the meamtime i’ve started to receive this error
Unable to download package:
The remote server returned an error: (403) Forbidden.
System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (403) Forbidden.
at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
at NuGet.RequestHelper.GetResponse(Func1 createRequest, Action1 prepareRequest, IProxyCache proxyCache, ICredentialCache credentialCache, ICredentialProvider credentialProvider)
at NuGet.HttpClient.GetResponse()
at NuGet.HttpClient.DownloadData(Stream targetStream)
at NuGet.PackageDownloader.DownloadPackage(IHttpClient downloadClient, IPackageMetadata package, Stream targetStream)
at NuGet.DataServicePackage.EnsurePackage(IPackageCacheRepository cacheRepository)
at NuGet.DataServicePackage.GetStream()
at NuGet.FileSystemExtensions.AddFileWithCheck(IFileSystem fileSystem, String path, Func`1 streamFactory)
at Octopus.Shared.Packages.PackageDownloader.AttemptToFindAndDownloadPackage(Int32 attempt, PackageMetadata packageMetadata, IFeed feed, IActivity log, String cacheDirectory, IPackage& downloadedPackage, String& path) in c:\TeamCity\buildAgent\work\1116bd9da9e239fd\source\Octopus.Shared\Packages\PackageDownloader.cs:line 136
at Octopus.Shared.Packages.PackageDownloader.AttemptToDownload(PackageMetadata metadata, IFeed feed, IActivity log) in c:\TeamCity\buildAgent\work\1116bd9da9e239fd\source\Octopus.Shared\Packages\PackageDownloader.cs:line 90

09:28:27

Fatal
The package could not be downloaded from NuGet. If you are getting a package verification error, try switching to a Windows File Share package repository to see if that helps.

Can you help?

Hi,

What happens when you use the Test feature under Configuration -> NuGet to test your feed? Are you able to see packages?

Paul

Yes, that part is working. But i’ve noticed that for a moment it was also raising 403
By now we are reseting Octopus Machine, Nuget Machine and SqlServer machine.
I was convinced that it might be a problem with the custom Nuget implementation that is using Windows Integrated Security but i that makes no sense since i guess that Octopus is calling a remote endpoint using the pair of credentials provided in the Nuget Feed configuration

After full reinstall it seems it’s working again. I will keep in touch