2018.3.1 Variable edit - users cannot edit variables eventhough the permission variableedit permission is set

Users does not have access to edit variables, eventhough the variable edit permission is set

hha046_Permissions_export_2018_03_08__09_27_37_UTC.csv (131.7 KB)

1 Like

Hi Harald,

Thanks for getting in touch! I’m sorry about this annoying and incorrect behavior. I’ve been able to replicate this and raised the following issue to get it resolved. You can track that here.

A workaround for the time being would be for this user to make any required changes in the old portal. You can access it at OctoURL/oldportal as opposed to the normal OctoURL/app.

Thank you for taking the time to report this, and sorry again about the inconvenience we’ve caused. Don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions going forward.

Kind regards,

Kenny

Hi Harald,

I’m just quickly updating you to let you know that the fix for this issue has been shipped in 2018.3.3 and you can download it here. Thanks for your patience!

Let me know how you go or if you have any further questions.

Kind regards,

Kenny

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.